The mission of the Physiotherapy department is to offer to the community, physical rehabilitations services of the highest quality.
In our quest to fulfill our mission, education, prevention and the promotion of health have become essential aspects of our treatment programs.
Physiotherapists, also known as physical therapists, are university-educated experts who can help you achieve your highest level of physical functioning (at any stage of life) by providing you with a personalized treatment plan based on your specific needs.
We serve many different individuals who have many different needs. Our clientele in both our outpatient and inpatient services includes adults and children who have orthopedic, cardiac, pulmonary or neurological conditions.
List of services:
• Assessment of movement, strength, endurance, balance, coordination and other physical abilities.
• Assessment of the impact of any injury or disability on physical functioning.
• Exercise program prescription and education to restore movement and strength, and to reduce pain.
• Individualized treatment of an injury or disability based on scientific medical knowledge and a thorough assessment of the condition, of the environment factors and of your lifestyle.
• Public education sessions on arthritis, back and neck pain management.
• Aquatherapy exercise classes for individuals with certain injuries or painful conditions.
Do clients require a referral from their doctor in order to have access to your services?
Hours and days of operation:
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday
Public phone number and/or email. :
(613) 632-1111, ext. 447
Canadian Physiotherapy Association
College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
Arthritis Society of Canada
Parkinson Society of Canada
Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada